Faster to Any Disaster in Murphy, TX
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville understands that flooding and water emergencies don’t always happen during regular business hours. You can expect an immediate response from the highest quality cleaning and restoration business at your service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week (including all holidays).
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 - (972) 548-6044
Faster to Any Size Emergency
Water can spread throughout your property and absorb into your walls, floors and furniture in a short period of time. In most water damage cases, immediate action is needed to properly clean and restore your home or business.
With now over 1,700 franchises located throughout the United States & Canada, and being strategically placed, we can be to any water damage emergency within a very short period of time..
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville will arrive quickly and start the water extraction process immediately, helping you minimize the damage, cleaning, and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water spreads quickly and will saturate anything
- Water absorbs into walls, floors, upholstery and other belongings
- Furniture finishes can bleed and cause permanent stains on carpet
- Photographs, books and various paper goods can swell and warp
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and Ink from clothing and paper goods start to spread and stain
- Musty odor appears
48 Hours – 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew can grow and spread
- Doors, windows and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture will warp and show signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
1 week or More
- Cleaning & restoration costs increase dramatically due to replacing various contaminated materials and structural rebuilding can be extensive
- Structural safety, mold growth and biohazard contaminates can create serious risks to occupants