SERVPRO Ready To Help Whenever Wherever
SERVPRO Of NorthEast Collin County/Greenville is dedicated to helping anyone at anytime 24/7, So when our friends at the Culleoka Water Supply Department had a roof leak our team was quick to get there and help stop the leak and repair the damages. Never let your water sit to long, if the water sits more than 2 days its more likely to grow mold when dried, and costs more money in repairs when your water sits and grows mold all of the floor and/or walls has to get replaced, mold is a very great health risk and can multiply within a couple hours. There are different types of mold, there's a myth that all mold is black mold and that is far from true. Depending on the type of mold it can also be deadly. Our team is the best at helping you in your time of need, so there's no reason to feel blue call in the green team!
When Is It Time To Replace Your Hot Water Heater?
When do you know when its time to replace your old water heater before it starts causing damage to your home? There are actually several ways of knowing when the time to do so is.
- You can tell by the way your tank sounds, if it is making a knocking or creaking noise it may indicate that your tank is about to start leaking and you may want to take some steps to insure that it doesn't turn into a bigger issue.
- If your faucet is spitting out rusting water that usually means your tank is rusting on the inside and that can cause small leaks.
- If you are finding small puddles around your tank that could mean your tank is already leaking and should be evaluated or replaced immediately before it bursts.
Water heaters are typically replaced every 8 to 12 years and if not replaced in time can cause major issues with your home from cold water to rusting water to flooded basements. Always know the history on your water heater before moving in. To know when and how to replace your water heater visit local websites to better educate yourself. And when a disaster does strike call our friends at SERVPRO Of Northeast Collin County/Greenville.
The Preparation Guidelines For Natural Disasters
Servpro Emergency Kit
http://wxch.nl/2cc2Mk6 The safety of your friends and family is very important to us here at SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville that's why we put together a guide to insure the health and safety of your close ones is met to your expectations, we are making steps everyday to help you get prepared for the natural disasters that can strike at any given time.
Here we listed some steps to help you get prepared:
- Step 1: Always have stored items such as food, blankets, water, flashlight, Ect.
- Step 2: Always have a safe place you can get to in a fast and safe manner.
- Step 3: Always practice your safety plan set in place for your home.
- Step 4: You can even have an evacuation plan in place some disasters let you know before they hit your home you can evacuate if necessary.
- Step 5: Roll call, Be sure after the disaster strikes that you have a head count and everyone is there and safe.
For more tips visit your local preparation websites, and download the SERVPRO Ready Plan app.
McKinney Texas Fire Damage
Lightning struck a house in Mckinney Texas, SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville was called out to preform a structure clean and deodorization to counteract the smoke and soot.
Fire damage is especially devastating during the summer time while the kids are not in school. In addition to the fire and smoke damage significant water damage from firefighting efforts may occur. If your home or business experiences a fire loss, call the fire and water damage restoration experts and we'll respond immediatley to get you back like it never even happened.
- 24 hour emergancy serice
- Faster to any size disaster
- A trusted leader in the fire and water restoration industry with over 1,650 franchises.
- Highly trained fire and water damage restoration speicalist
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is Here To Help 24/7
Faster to ANY size disaster!
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Water Damage TimelineWater quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:Drywall begins to swell and break down.Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.Furniture begins to swell and crack.Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:Mold and mildew may grow and spread.Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.Metal begins to rust and corrode.Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.Paint begins to blister.Wood flooring swells and warps.Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Emergency Ready Profile
We are always here to help!
Don't wait until a disaster strikes to create a plan! Be ready for whatever happens with our Emergency Ready Plan. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville will provide you with a FREE profile that will ensure your business and it's employees are prepared in the event of an emergency. Give us a call today for more information! (972)548-6044
For Anna, TX Water and Fire Damage, Call Servpro of Northeast Collin County
Air Mover and Dehumidifier at work
For Anna, TX, SERVPRO of Northeat Collin County / Greenville is you one stop shop for water damage restoration and reconstruction.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Water Clean up and Structural Drying
- Smoke and Soot Cleaning
- Contents Cleaning
- Upholstery, Drapery and Carpet Cleaning
- Pack Out and Storage Services
- Mold remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
Greenville, TX Residents, Got Water Damage? Call Servpro of Northeast Collin County / Greenville
Water damage can come in many forms. Sometimes it is a frozen or leaking pipe. Sometimes it's due to wind driven rain. In any case, call the experts at Servpro of Northeast collin County / Greenville.
- Water heater failure
- Clogged HVAC Lines
- Toilet Overflows
- Sewer Backups
- Rain water due to drainage issues
- Washing Machine Over Flows or Drain Clogs
Need water damage services in McKinney TX? Call Servpro of Northeast Collin County
Water Damage, Kitchen Area
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville is your water damage emergency response experts. We are a 24 hour emergency response team that is dedicated to responding to your emergency faster that any other restoration company.
- Expert, Trained, restoration Technicians
- The Leader in the Restoration Industry
- The Latest Technology in Restoratin and Cleaning Equipment
- Family Owned and Operated
- Reconstruction Services
- Pack Out of Contects with Cleaning and Storage Capabilities.
For Water Heater Failure in Murphy TX. Call Servpro of Northeast Collin County
Warning Signs: The time period near the end of the manufacturer’s warranty is when most water heaters experience problems with leaks or a sudden burst of the tank, usually around 12 years after date of purchase but the average age of all installed water heaters is 13 years. Leaking supply lines are another sign of potential failure.
Solutions: Schedule a water heater inspection every two years, then annually after the warranty expires. Perform regular maintenance (e.g., flushing out sediments and inspecting the heater’s anode rod) to increase life expectancy, and inspect valves to ensure proper operations and use ball valves in place of gate valves whenever possible.
Questions? Call Us Today - (972) 548-6044