Restaurant Fire in McKinney, TX
An electrical fire in the entry of this restaurant was the cause for this restaurant to sustain fire, heavy smoke, heavy soot and of course a lot of water to extinguish it all. Our team at SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville was called into action by the owner and we began this very large job. We began by removing all damaged materials, cleaned the building from the top to the floors, including air ducts, new insulation, ceiling ribs and tiles cleaned. The entire kitchen and restaurant was cleaned and smoke free in less than 7 days. We are happy to say this restaurant is back in business and happy with our fast, prompt and thorough service.