WHY SERVPRO OF NORTHEAST COLLIN COUNTY/GREENVILLE?
When Disaster Strike, SERVPRO is Ready to Help and Only a Phone Call Away
Residential and Commercial Property Damage requires rapid and immediate response.
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville understands, when we receive a call to our company, you may be feeling overwhelmed, confused, stressed, and vulnerable, and you need a company that does not waste time. Your situation necessitates the guidance of a true damage and mitigation expert. We have experience and specific training in fire, water, and smoke damage to assist in returning your property back to normal. We specialize in fire, water, smoke and storm damage cleanup and restoration.
Call SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville Today (972)548-6044!
What to Expect When You Call
When we receive your call, our welcoming representative will ask some questions regarding the type of damage that has happened. These specific questions will assist us in determining the equipment and resources to deploy to your location and the number of trained SERVPRO restoration specialists required. The following are some of the questions we may ask.
- Your name and contact information including your phone number and email address
- Your insurance carrier (if applicable)
- Has a claim been turned in?
- Name of Adjuster (if assigned)
- The street address of your home or business
- When did the damage occur?
- What caused the damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity and water available (on-site)?
- Is there standing water (if applicable)?
- What year was the home or business built?
About SERVPRO of North Collin County/Greenville
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is strategically focused on the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property damage resulting from a fire, smoke, or water. Moreover, we mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is well trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, and our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. No damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville.
Call SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville Today (972)548-6044!
Fire Damage Restoration Murphy | Murphy Fire Damage Restoration
Fire Damage Restoration Murphy, TX
Experiencing a fire can be a very devastating event, even traumatizing. You probably know someone, in Murphy, that has had a fire recently. Although you may think that it could never happen to you, it is always good to have some type of contingency plan in place just in case. When a fire does occur, fireman do a phenomenal job extinguishing it and preventing further damage. The real challenge begins when the fire department leaves. There is a possibility that you will have to deal with not only fire and smoke damage but also water damage. Fire damage will require some type of restoration beyond normal and this is where SERVPRO takes over. At SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville, in Murphy, we have a rapid response team that is available for you 365 days a year and 7 days a week. Fire damage, to a home or office, is not something that can be taken care of slowly but needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Fire damage can cause significant damage to your roof which may lead to leaks and possibly caving in. The quicker you start the restoration process the quicker you prevent damage from spreading through the structure. Unfortunately, for Murphy residents and business owners, items damaged in a fire are not always salvageable.
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville can handle the Murphy Fire Damage Restoration. Call us at (972)548-6044
Murphy fire damage restoration requires several steps such as; emergency contents assessment, tarp and board-up services, clean up, repair and renovation, and consultation. We then can formulate a plan of action once we are able to determine how much damage has resulted. We will put necessary parameters in place to prevent further damage and our cleanup process will have your location back to normal in no time.
A fire can be a very unpleasant experience for anybody. This experience can make people scared and uncertain. It is bad enough when fire damages a residential area but when it damages a commercial area it can be very costly. Fire damage can disrupt a business’s daily operations by jeopardizing both jobs and profits. It is important to seek restoration services within the first 24 hours. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is committed to reducing further losses that came because of fire damage, in Murphy. It is our main priority to restore normalcy back to either your home or business so daily operations can resume.
When you need a help during a Murphy, TX fire emergency and need fire damage restoration services Think SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville! (972)548-6044.
Social Media Links:
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PRINCETON
What to Do When Water Damage Restoration is Required - Princeton, TX
Restoration, after water damage happens, is complicated, and most are not versed in the intricacies and nuances involved. If this is your first serious water damage problem, then you are most likely confused as to the steps and actions you should take to restore your residential or commercial property to its previous state.
Your answer, SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville. We provide the assistance you need every step of the restoration process and aim to reduce your stress. We have accepted the difficult assignment of putting together all the information designed to increase your knowledge level as it pertains to water restoration. This way you will know what to do before the unthinkable happens. Mother Nature is unforgiving.
For water damage restoration in Princeton, contact SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville! (972)548-6044
The Severity of Water Damage
Severe damage from water can happen in seconds and increases in severity every minute. Situations like this require experienced water restoration experts. If not discovered early, smaller, less visible leaks can do a lot of damage. Princeton residential and commercial property owners should contact SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville as soon as possible when dripping or accumulating water is discovered, which is especially important when discovered in an area where water is not normally seen. The remediation process, in Princeton, begins with an assessment and estimate. The process continues through the entire process, from mitigation to restoration.
What Is Water Damage Restoration in Princeton
The water restoration process, or remediation, is described as the extraction of standing water, cleaning of the distressed area, and either drying or removing water-soaked building materials and contents. Building materials, if damp, may require removal. The level of damage does not affect the necessary steps in the water restoration process. Water restoration begins with the assistance of trained professionals engaged in the protection against mold and other water-related damage. Our team of professionals has unfettered access to pumps for extracting large amounts of water and debris, as well as a full range of exceptional cleaning and drying equipment.
Common Damage Caused by Water
Princeton homes or businesses finding themselves in a situation necessitating water restoration service, need to know the primary causes of water damage. The primary three common causes of water damage include damaged roofing, faulty plumbing fixtures, or broken appliances. Damaged roofing could be the result of hail or high winds, in Princeton, which is quite common during the spring. Water damage severity has been broken down into three categories defined by the level of contamination.
- Category One: water damage results when clean water leaks from a broken pipe or supply line.
- Category Two: damage involves contaminated, non-potable gray water from a broken appliance, bath, shower, toilet, or a roof that may contain chemicals and microbes.
- Category Three: incidents involve highly contaminated floodwater or sewer backups that may contain solid waste.
How to Tell if You Need Princeton Water Damage Restoration?
Have you spotted pooling or puddling water? Pooling or puddling water is a visible sign of ongoing water damage. Is there the smell of a musty odor? This smell may suggest a hidden structural leak is causing mold to flourish behind walls. This is precisely why water damage has the potential to be dangerous.
Standing water presents health and safety risks. The immediate threat by standing water is the potential risk of slip and fall. Not to say the least, if it is not discovered right away, it can be the ideal environment for potentially harmful bacteria and fungi to multiply and spread. These safety reasons are why hiring SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is extremely important.
Princeton Water Damage Restoration
After discussing the negatives of water damage and why Princeton water restoration is necessary, what precautions, as a home or business owner, can you take?
- Be aware of the age of plumbing and the materials. Perform regular inspections of pipes and appliances
- Check the condition of your roof after high winds or storms
- Stay aware of apparent signs of water damage
What to do if you have a Water Damage Emergency in Princeton? Read More or call (972)548-6044
Princeton Water Damage Restoration Process
The water damage restoration process, in Princeton, is the same for all our customers. You can expect the process to consist of six steps.
Remember, before attempting to clean, repair, or remove any wet building materials or contents, you should thoroughly document the damage in photographs and videos
In the regrettable event, your Princeton home or office experiences a water emergency, it is comforting to know SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville will respond swiftly, and our team will be onsite as quickly as possible. Your Princeton water restoration problem can soon be placed on the road to recovery. Call SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville today! (972)548-6044
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
COMMERCIAL RESTORATION IN GREENVILLE TX
Your Business is Your Focus, Let Us Handle the Restoration
Discovering your commercial property, in Greenville TX, has been devastated by a natural disaster, is traumatic and potentially overwhelming. The potential structural damage from fires, floods, storms, and mold is one thing, but the health and safety concerns are another. The safety and health of your customers, tenants, and employees is of the utmost importance.
When commercial property suffers severe structural damage, it is imperative that quick action is taken to evacuate everyone from the property and call for restoration help.
This is the time to contact SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville at (972)548-6044!
Commercial Restoration for Greenville TX and the Surrounding Area
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is available in Greenville, TX, and the surrounding areas to provide full commercial disaster restoration services, assisting businesses in recovering and eliminating downtime. Each of our technicians has been licensed and trained to provide exceptional restoration services. Our training has allowed us to conduct the commercial restoration services efficiently and effectively, so you can return to work as quickly as possible.
After a Large Loss, Commercial Damage Restoration for Greenville
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville has restored properties of all types including retail stores, restaurants, offices, warehouses, and much more.
Commercial property damage spreads quickly without immediate action and our team of professionals fully understand the urgency. We are available 24/7 and respond immediately to disasters and other restoration emergencies. We will not leave you to deal with Mother Nature alone.
Commercial Damage Restoration Services – Greenville TX
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville effectively and efficiently provides the following as a part of our commercial damage restoration services in Greenville, TX:
- 24/7 availability and emergency response
- Property structure stabilization and identifying the best restoration plan
- Full restoration from water, fire, mold, and storm damage
- Deep cleaning of all hard surfaces
- Replacing any soiled materials as needed
- Content cleaning and pack outs
- Final inspection
- Coordinating with your insurance agent through the claims process
Contact Us for Greenville Commercial Damage Restoration
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is available 24/7 at (972)548-6044 in Greenville, TX and the surrounding areas to provide emergency commercial damage restoration services for businesses left in critical condition after a natural disaster.
Return your business back to its original glory. Contact us today!
COMMERCIAL CLEANING AND DISINFECTING FOR GYMS
Our Cleaning & Disinfecting teams are ready and eager to work for you and your gym.
Your Focus is Fitness, Let Us Handle the Cleaning and Disinfecting
When customers walk into your gym, they expect cleanliness. It is undeniable that the best fitness facilities look clean and smell great, which creates an experience that is inviting for both new and existing members.
You and your guests should spend time focusing on health, rather than the concern of the condition of the gyms’ environment and its cleanliness. Solutions: Contact SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville and create the clean, fresh-smelling, healthy and welcoming environment your clients expect.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Contaminated Surfaces
Treadmills and cardio machines are often cleaned with disinfectant wipes and sprays and seem to get the most attention, while other equipment is neglected. Dumbbells, free weights, and balls are high-use items, which are often neglected. Contaminated surfaces can be spreaders of MRSA and many other infectious organisms simply by touch. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is experienced in the proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures required to protect clients and employees. Other hotspots include floors, restrooms, and locker rooms.
The SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville method can do the following:
- Removal of Smells from Locker Rooms
- Wipe Down Equipment Removing Stickiness
- Germ Spread Stoppage with the Latest Cleaning Methods
Eliminating the Spread of Germs
Most environments open to the public, including gyms, can be a breeding ground for bacteria and germs. Amazingly, illness can spread quickly if hygiene and general maintenance are neglected. The answer is systematic cleaning. By thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting high contact areas and equipment, the spread of viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants can be eliminated. 80% of germs are transmitted through casual contact with an unsanitary surface such as a table, doorknob, or other easily accessible object.
Commercial Gym Cleaning and Disinfecting
Protect your clients and employees by contacting SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville today and get started with a cleaning and disinfecting program.
Call SERVPRO Northeast Collin County/Greenville Today (972)548-6044!
MOLD REMEDIATION-Do You Know What it Really Costs
SERVPRO – Helping You Understand the Ultimate Costs of Mold Remediation
Discovering Mold in your home or business is serious and ignoring it will only make matters worse and increase costs. The removal and remediation of mold requires professionals with many years of experience, an inspector, and a reliable team. With SERVPRO Northeast Collin County/Greenville, you can be sure you are getting the most experienced team in the industry and exceptional customer service.
$500 to $6,000 is what an owner, in North Texas, can possibly pay to properly handle mold damage; however, extensive remediation can be considerably more expensive. By considerably different, we mean approximately tens of thousands of dollars. When it comes to mold issues and saving money, sooner the better is the name of the game.
Start Your Mold Remediation Today! (972)548-6044
Mold Inspector – What to Look for
What is the job of a professional mold inspector? This is the person you bring in to determine the extent of damage and make professional recommendations. Professional recommendation by the inspector will be dictated by the level of damage and required mold removal. A professional investigator will have the appropriate equipment necessary to take samples, but should have the right knowledge and meet certain criteria:
- Be credentialed to offer inspection services and able to show documentation of industry-specific education
- Have no official affiliation to a mold remediation provider for an objective recommendation
- Produce an informative and detailed report based on samples taken
- Provide objective findings about the degree of mold damage
A typical mold inspector charges from $200 to $600 for a job that lasts from two to six hours.
Full Scale Mold Remediation
A mold inspector may be required to cut your walls to accurately assess and determine if mold removal is necessary. Air samples can cost up to $150 per sample, which may or may not be included in the overall price. Be sure to ask this question at the outset.
The right provider will not recommend black mold removal if is not required. The inspector sets the direction and action plan for the remediation. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville is the trusted mold cleanup company that has the experience, tools, and know-how to restore your home or business to pre-damage conditions. Depending on the source of the mold growth, your property insurance may cover some or all of the costs for cleanup.
Call (972)548-6044 for assistance with mold, storm, fire, or water-related incidents.
DANGERS OF HOARDING – A FIRE HAZARD
Items stacked to high can cause many hazards
Hoarding Can Be Dangerous Especially When Fire is Involved
Did you know – Clutter can kill? Surprisingly, excess clutter is a major fire hazard.
What is Hoarding? The act of hoarding is defined as “a persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions because of a perceived need to save them. A person with hoarding disorder experiences distress at the thought of getting rid of the items. Excessive accumulation of items, regardless of actual value, occurs.” Staggering amounts of items crowd a given space and prevents regular use and navigation. Hoarding of this level can lead to a serious fire risk in the home.
Fire Risks and Hoarding
Hoarding increases home fire risk in multiple ways:
- If there are combustible items in close proximity to the stove, fire potential skyrockets
- Space heaters and baseboard heaters can ignite nearby materials
- If the hoarder is also a smoker, items such as papers and fabric are easily lit
- Most importantly, exits may be hard to get to, or completely cut off by accumulated items
Hoarding Effects on First Responders
The negative effects of hoarding reach past the hoarder, they touch first responders as well.
- Firefighters cannot effectively fight the fire, or evacuate inhabitants or animals when hindered by clutter
- First responders can become trapped, as well as hurt by piles of items that may topple over
- When hoarded items become waterlogged by firefighting efforts, their weight is dramatically increased. This can lead to structural collapse if enough items are present.
Fire Risks and Fire Damage Mitigation
SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville has experience with cleaning cluttered homes affected by hoarding. If you or someone you know needs this level of professional cleaning, give us a call today. We provide a judgment-free and thorough cleaning of any space! Everyone deserves a home free of fire risks.
Call SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville Today (972)548-6044!
FIRE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
Is Your Home and Family Prepared for a Fire Emergency?
The scariest fire is a house fire in the middle of the night. The family is sleeping and the home lights up like a candle. Does your family know what to do to get everyone to safety?
Children and Youth Emergency Preparedness
Our children are our treasure; therefore, we need to ensure they know what to do in the case of an emergency. Every home fire emergency plan must include your kids, so they know what to do!
What you should know about Youth Preparedness
- Ensure children are included in preparedness conversations.
- Learn the building blocks of preparedness − Be Informed, plan, build a kit, and get involved.
- Know the emergency plan for your child’s school and childcare facility.
- Practice evacuation plans and other emergency procedures with children regularly.
- Learn different ways to help children cope during and after an emergency.
- Make sure children have emergency contacts memorized or written down in a secure place.
- Teach kids when and how to call important phone numbers like 911
Communication Preparation for a Fire Emergency
Good Communication saves lives.
- Make sure everyone, including children, knows how and when to call 911 for help.
- Make sure they know their address so they can provide proper information over the phone.
- Who is your emergency contact? Make sure the kids know who it is and practice with them.
- Update school records and discuss emergency contact numbers with kids before they go.
Review your family emergency communications plan with kids at your next household meeting
Emergency Kit Preparation
Emergency kits are especially important. Do you know what to include?
- Include your child's medication or supplies in your family’s emergency kit.
- Include your child's favorite stuffed animals, board games, books, or music in their emergency kit to comfort them in a disaster.
- Get the kids involved in building their emergency kit.
Preparation for Parents
You have prepared the kids but are you ready? What you need to do:
- Store important family documents on your phone in a safe secure app. Keep hard copies in a secure location.
- Emergencies can happen anytime. Ensure your child is prepared for the emergency.
- Email, voice, or text. What will your child’s school use to communicate during an emergency? Plan before a disaster and discuss with your kids.
- Many Americans are not familiar with their child’s school evacuation & reunification plans. Are you?
Fire Emergency Preparation is Critical
At SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville, we have seen our share of homes damaged by fire and the toll it takes on a family. Planning is critically important. By planning and letting everyone know how to react during an emergency you are helping your family be that much safer.
Call SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville Today (972)548-6044!
MINIMIZING DAMAGE IN THE FACE OF A NATURAL DISASTER
How to Minimize a Natural Disaster in the Workplace
Do not sit at your desk and wonder what to next after your office has been destroyed by a natural disaster. Be confident knowing you know exactly what to do and you have the team at your fingertips to start the rebuilding process. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville (972)548-6044!
Unpredictability of Mother Nature and the Effects on Commercial Property
We all know Mother Nature is fickle and unpredictable. She can span many different natural disasters from tornadoes to flooding and hail damage. Unfortunately, disasters can seriously impact your business. Not only can they damage the property and equipment, but they can prevent employees from getting to work.
There are things you can do, as a business owner, to protect your company and be prepared for the inevitable and lower your risk. Review these tips for preparation, precautions, and risk reduction:
- Invest and review business insurance
- Backup your company files and store them in a safe, off-site location.
- Anchor and secure large heavy equipment and cabinets.
- Use fire-resistant building materials.
- Keep a fire extinguisher on every floor for ease of access during an emergency. In the event of a fire, a quickly assessed fire extinguisher can stop it from becoming more dangerous.
- Reinforce doors and windows to protect against strong forces, such as wind and hail.
- Have an emergency kit on hand. Complete with a first aid, non-perishable food, water, and flashlight. An emergency preparedness kit can make a huge difference in keeping the office staff safe.
- Develop and implement an emergency plan and make sure employees know how to respond in the event of an emergency.
These tips will ensure you and your employees are ready to safely weather the storm and make rebounding easier and less stressful. When disaster strikes, call SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville!
Flood Remediation – Do You Know What to Do to Stay Safe?
Tips To Stay Safe During Flood Cleanup
Floods are devastating. Do you, your family, or your employees know what to do when a flood occurs?
Yes, your insurance provider requires quick action to mitigate the damage. However, you must keep everyone safe. You will be tempted to start cleaning up your flooded home or office as soon as possible but fight the urge. Seriously, flood situations can pose serious health hazards.
Follow These Tips To Stay Safe During Flood Cleanup
- Know the Risk – Contaminated floodwater appear clean. Looks can be deceiving. Intruding water contains bacteria and other microorganisms and potentially polluted with chemical pollutants. If the floodwater is the result of a broken pipe, there is a high probability it contains human waste or other organic matter.
- Wear Protective Gear - Waterproof gloves, rubber boots and goggles are recommended by the CDC in prevention of bacterial infections. Additionally, as added precaution, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends wearing a splash-proof face shield and liquid-repellent coveralls. Before leaving the flood site, remove all protective gear and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Call in the Pros – A prompt call to SERVPRO North Collin County / Greenville will set the remediation ball in motion towards returning things to normal. Our team has the necessary training, equipment, and experience to handle your flooding problem quickly and safely.
- Safe Hygiene, Practice it!
- Wash your hands with soap and water after handling anything that has touched floodwater.
- Never eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum during flood cleanup.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before eating, and before and after using the restroom.
What is the best practice for flood cleanup and safety? Keep you, your family, and your employees safe and let the experts at SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville handle the job of working with potentially contaminated floodwaters. However, if you must enter your flooded company, be sure to take the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
Call (972)548-6044 for assistance with mold, storm, fire, or water-related incidents.