Breaker boxes are not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a cause of a house fire. Logically it makes sense though! Your breaker box is where everything electrical comes to, and while they are usually safe there is still the possibility for a fire to break out!
This breaker box in a home in Farmersville, TX caught fire causing some pretty significant damage to the home. We got in there and made sure the structure was safe, then got right to work. Smoke smells can be a pain in the neck, but our techs made sure to deodorize the homes after they scrubbed it clean!
Call SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville for all your fire remediation needs!
*BONUS* SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is the only restoration company that offer the opportunity for a rebuild as well!