Commercial Kitchen Cleaning in McKinney, TX
The bread warmers in this restaurant's kitchen took on a lot of water, smoke and soot during a recent fire. The restaurant took on lots of gallons of water from the fire department to extinguish the fire. Our SERVPRO team had to first get this structure dried and all traces of water moisture removed. The experts of SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville were then able to get all the water removed and dried up as well as remove the grease build up and residue of the soot. This restaurant was back in business quickly after our cleaning efforts.