Home that Caught Fire in Farmersville, TX
This home fell victim to some faulty wiring on the ceiling fan hanging in the kitchen. This home had a fair amount of smoke damage. All of the attic insulation had to be replaced. We got in there without hesitation and got right to work. Making sure to keep the homeowner updated with all that was being done we started tearing damaged areas out and cleaning up the smoke damaged areas. It was a lot of work but with a good bit of structure cleaning, some framing and sheetrock repair, this home came back to like in no time at all.