Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Extremely burned kitchen area and countertop

Kitchen Fire Devastated this Farmersville Home

A kitchen fire devastated this home in Farmersville, Tx.

The fire damage was mostly in the kitchen, but the heavy smoke and soot damaged all the contents in the house. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville was able to clean and recondition the contents of this house fire to its original, pre-fire condition.   

Extensive fire damage with removed contents

Home Fire in Anna, Texas

This is a picture of a home that caught fire in Anna, TX.  The damage to the home and it's contents were extensive.  But, we were able to get in there and remove all the damaged contents and make the house ready  for re-construction.  SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is a full service company, and we were selected to re-build their home After only a few months, the contents was cleaned, the home was repaired and the family back in.  We made it "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO van in front of Farmersville Junior High School

Farmersville Junior High School Fire Damage Cleanup

In the last 7 years the Farmersville Junior High School as experienced two different fires, both times they called on the water and fire cleanup specialist at SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville to remove, dry up and clean all the water and fire damage that was created by the two disasters. We are honored to provide our expert services to this wonderful school district. 

Image of dryer that started a fire in a home

Dryers can Cause Fires

This picture is proof that dryers can cause fires. You should always make sure you clean the lint trap and that the dryer is properly vented. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville can clean any fire damage that happens. 

Breaker box that was the start of a structure fire

Breaker Box Fire in Farmersville

Breaker boxes are not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a cause of a house fire. Logically it makes sense though! Your breaker box is where everything electrical comes to, and while they are usually safe there is still the possibility for a fire to break out!

This breaker box in a home in Farmersville, TX caught fire causing some pretty significant damage to the home. We got in there and made sure the structure was safe, then got right to work. Smoke smells can be a pain in the neck, but our techs made sure to deodorize the homes after they scrubbed it clean!

Call SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville for all your fire remediation needs!

*BONUS* SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville is the only restoration company that offer the opportunity for a rebuild as well!

Kitchen cabinets and microwave damaged in a fire

Kitchen Fire in McKinney,TX

This kitchen fire happened so quickly the homeowners didn't know where to turn. They contacted their insurance and they contacted us. We got out there as soon as we got the call. We got in cleaned it up and made it "Like it never even happened."